Thursday, January 9, 2014

Welcome!!! New Year - New Blog


Hello World! It's Me the Girlie Gurnsey.
Let me introduce myself. I'm Janelle, a Girlie Gurnsey. I am a wife, a mother, a communication professional, a photographer and a DIY diva. I have more ideas than I have time or money for and I love making the world a prettier place, one project at a time. Part of my inspiration for starting this blog came from Facebook, Instagram and all the blogs I follow. There are so many amazing people out there that are doing an awesome job of documenting their lives. Honestly I feel like I have been failing and I want to do better starting NOW! My daughter is almost 2 years old and I'm so behind with writing down and saving the day-to-day happenings that make our simple life meaningful. So this blog will capture what's happening in the life of this Girlie Gurnsey! 2014 you better watch out because here I come. Thanks for visiting - I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment