Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Concrete Countertop DIY COMING SOON!

Ok So I was SOOO excited to get working on updating my mis-matched counter tops over the weekend but unfortunately I couldn't do it. Well I read the instructions and there was a warning suggesting pregnant people not work with the product :( (Did I mention I'm pregnant? I am - about half-way there 5 months today actually)!!! Sadness. Luckily I have a husband who is able and willing to do it for me so all is not lost but I so wanted to do this one myself. Here's the before. I'll post about the after really soon. Here are the before pictures...faux butcher block.




I'm planning on using a product called ARDEX. I found out about them from these blogs:

 Kara Paslay Designs

Little Green Notebook  (another one of my fav blogs)

They (ARDEX)  are not paying me to do this project or supplying the product - I saw it, loved it and decided to do it for myself. I'll let you know how it goes. You can buy it on amazon - that's where I got it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment