Thursday, January 16, 2014

Top 7 Blogs I LOVE!

There are gazillions of blogs out there - I was inspired to start mine by reading other peoples and thinking...hey I want in on all that sharing business. Here are 7 blogs that I am over the moon for.



1.) Under the Sycamore 
This blog shares so many beautiful photographs capturing the day-to-day life of the author's family. Take a peak into their lives - you'll be inspired by the love and joy that fills their home.


2.) Momasaurus
Have it all without spending all you have. That's the moto of the one and only Momasaurus. Erin's blog is full of frugal fines, helpful discount codes, DIY projects and much more. She's also featured on local Southern Illinois Television Show - P.S. she's my sissy so obviously I adore her too and I can say she's an amazing and inspiration lady - I hope you love her blog.  

3.) Oh Joy! 
I can't say enough about how much I love this blog. Joy is a working momma who seems to have unlimited energy, talent and a real zest for life. I aspire to be more like her. If you follow her blog - you'll see what I'm talking about.

4.) 6th Street Design School
Well I love design of all kinds, from products to packaging to interior design. Kirsten is an insanely talented designer that shares all kinds of inspiration and helpful information. You can thank me later for letting you know about her blog :)

5.) Emily A. Clark
Emily is a mother of 5! Do I need to say more? Ok I will: somehow she manages to stay fabulous and update her home even with a house full of kiddos!

6.) The Nato's
Jamie is such a breath of fresh air...she is sassy as all get out and her blog is such fun. I think you'll love it (because I sure do - and I'm not alone :))!

7.) The Lettered Cottage
This couple does all kinds of fabulous DIY's on the cheap! Their style is much different than mine but I love their work and they are fun to follow :)

Be inspired - I sure am!

No comments:

Post a Comment