Thursday, January 8, 2015

Whole 30 Day 3

Day 3: Wednesday January 7, 2015

Woke up hungry this morning. They say that's a good sign that things are working in the body so I'll take it. My littlest lady work up a few times in the night - we fed at 1 am so I was extra tired in the morning. At 7 months she sleeps through the night quite a bit so when she doesn't I feel it for sure.

Breakfast: Two runny eggs - NO hot sauce this time, tomatoes, romain (the hubs had it chopped so I threw it on the plate, and half an avocado. Yesterday I was overly hungry so I thought I would add a little more avocado today to see if that helped. I also had 4 apple slices and a big glass of water. I was dying of thirst.


Coffee: I couldn't resist after a super late night. Had about 6 oz at 9 am.

Lunch: Sweet potato cooked in the microwave (4 minutes - couldn't be easier). I was going to do a half of a sweet potato but yesterday I was so hungry I decided to do the whole thing. I topped it with the homemade meat sauce I made for yesterdays spaghetti squash! Boom - two for one.



Dinner: Crock-pot turkey breast from our local butcher (Way better quality than the regular grocery store) Steamed broccoli with a pinch of salt, sauteed zucchini (olive oil, salt and pepper) and a side of pineapple. I have to say my 3 year old at this meal with us - all but the broccoli because she had that for lunch. She LOVED it.


Exercise: I work about an 45-hour away from home so it's a struggle to find the time with a long commute but I got the new Fit Bit for Christmas and so I've been trying to get my steps in everyday. Today I decided to take two quick 10 minute breaks at work to walk around the building. Every little bit helps right? I also did 3 miles on the treadmill after the girls went to bed.

Extras: I ate an apple - half in the morning and half at night (on the way home from work). I also had a small handful of nuts pre-workout.





No comments:

Post a Comment